Pages



In the mirror
two of me
one, smiles and laughs out loud
Another, growls and yells at people around

why this anger chose me?
i want people to like me.
Once they come close
I shout at them.

I make friends
build friendship for months
a little anger
they leave me alone.

need to over come this devil
i want to make friends
god gave me this life to live
i live it by giving others hell.

want to come out of this
want to be kind
want to laugh and smile all the time
tell me how to overcome this devil????

16 Responses so far.

  1. It is great to notice someone your age coming up with something other than the clichéd love songs, which by the way, most young adults of your age tend to come up with. Pat yourself on the back on my behalf, will you?

    A lot of self-reflection there. A connection with the existent truth. Good work!!! Yes, this age, the hormones going all tiddley, haha. Best advice would be to think more than twice before you do anything that you would repent throughout your life, Ani. Easier said than done, I suppose you'll say.

    About the poem - I appreciate how thoughtfully you have used a small "i" in Line 6. Well-suited.

    This is decently good, considering your age. I once mentioned in the past that you should keep these compositions on a track back list so that once you've matured furthermore, you could polish them. Do so with this one as well, Ani.

    It is very easy to relate. Very well expressed too. Just an advice for now would be use capital "G" for God.

    Keep writing, budding writer.

    PS: I hope you do not mind me calling you Ani. Fantasy seems more vague. Ani seems personal. Let me know if you mind it.

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. good one ani... Ajey said it all... good to see that you are dealing with that only vice of yours:) will help you son...will be there for you always..

    think before you act or say anything... you can overcome this devil...

    "need to over come this devil
    i want to make friends
    god gave me this life to live
    i live it by giving others hell."

    you are not as bad as you think ani.. don't blame yourself too much.. it's just a phase, it will pass...

    you know Lord Rama is known for keeping his cool.. in one place sage valmiki says, "Rama battled with anger and won it." Anger used to wait for Rama to beckon. The only time he did that was when Lakshman and Hanuman were hurt in the battle.

    You will overcome this too.. as I said it is just a phase.

  4. and wanted to add one more thing... i forgot to log out of gmail...

    the mistake was mine ofcourse:) sorry there. i could see that you replied and removed a comment and it say's viji commented. when you want to reply the blog make sure to login in your name..

  5. Hey, I noticed you aren't following me any more since the recent past. Everything okay? No offence was meant via the last or any of my comments. Cheers!!!

  6. This is quite powerful, I must say.

    I tried writing something on the same theme sometime back, a story perhaps.

    I would love to quote some lines from it here, I hope it's ok with you.

    "Leaks had poured in to the slippery sand, barren on a whole. Every few minutes, I would sneak in to them for a prey, something to keep my mind working.

    As I reached another figment of Him, I knew I’ll find nothing or everything. Latter was never right and the first of the two was never wrong. I faced the illusions, I faced myself. Ironical circumstances started to emerge. The shadow, he was not me and I was not him, then who was I?"

    Thank You..

    Rahul

    And yes, I have tagged you for a nice meme, kindly check my blog and participate..

    Thank You...

  7. Please call me ani & can I call you ajey?

    thank u brosreview for the wonderful comment.
    I am following you but the display picture is different.nine tail fox from naruto is my display picture.

    my Annual evalution is going on.Sorry for the late reply.

  8. Thank you make me disappear.May I call you Rahul?
    Thank you for your comment & I am proud to have your story quote in my blog.

    Regarding the meme I wil participate on Thursday, when my final evaluation ends. Thanks again.

  9. Thank you mom for your comment. guilty [:D]... will log in here on in my name. pls log out when you leave the system :)

  10. hello... u too did the same thing too... i commented to someone and had to delete it because it was in ur name...

  11. Sure, you can call me Rahul.

    you are doing wonders here.

    Keep writing and keep sharing.

  12. My my... Ani you are getting better and better. I simply love reading your poetry...even if it may have tiny slips. You're better than me when it comes to writing poetry. How I wish, I could write like you. How easily you've conveyed your emotions through this one. Sweetie, the age that you are in is little complex but as times passes by...you'll be just fine and will have good friends. Self-realization is the first step.Good luck for your exams.

  13. Thank you twisted factory for your comment,& what you said, I will take it as a advice.
    Thanks again [:D]

  14. Hi Ani,i luved it....am sure i will not comment over your age. You ve clearly mentioned about the ways of getting friendship and those things things that hinders you in doing so.We can get a real friendship only when we don't expect something in return. A gud friend is one who never expects from his friend (may this sounds insane for you...!!!! leave it....jus go around things around you.... C More, n (W)Rite More..!!!

    All the best...!!!

    Cheers,
    Sundar

  15. Thank you for reading my post & commenting it.I agree to what you say about not expecting anything out of friends.Thanks again (:D)

  16. Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up. I feared you were offended. And, thanks for the permission. Yes, you can call me Ajey or AJ. Cheers!!!

    All the best for your examinations!!!

Post a Comment