Pages

It's time for the new Sedan The Endeavour Limo also known as stretched Endeavour (seen it once till now). It was created by the collaboration between the Ford & the Limo's. It was created by the two high-tech companies which brings great & new facilities. Its better & cheaper than a Limo just 38 Lakhs whereas Limo costs more than 10 million. It has a new style which attracts customers.The body, the interiors & the led shaped headlight looks like the Limo.The back side, the front side & the doors looks like Endeavour's.It has a nice interior Here are some of the interior photos of the Endeavour Limo .



























There are lots of facilities in this car.
It has a huge fitted with Aura alloys and has 2 Lcd displays, multi - cushioned sofa's, there's an enhanced music system with speakers, a Mini fridge, digital powered & led shaped head lights, some disco lights inside, lots of cup holders are there which is lit in blue color, the most attractive one was the roof. It was twinkling with star's - these are mini lights which looks cute and were stuck into the roof with a white background.

It had two seats at the back. One was L shaped and other one was in the shape of two(not shown in any on of the photo's)these seats were not so comfortable as compared to the sofa's but they look rich. theres a carpet which was put for the flooring.
The mini fridge was kept at the back side of the car which also had some storage place. I cannot see any plug points to charge a laptop or cellphone cause I had no time to check it out as the car moved along. The drivers compartment was totally divided from the rest of the car and I am not sure if the glass can be lowered. The Endeavour Limo which I saw had transparent windows so I was able to notice the main facilities in the car. Thank God the window was not covered by the screen It must have a very good air conditioner (according to my opinion) cause the chill air has to spread among the whole car as it is enormous . I was so curious on taking pictures and believe me i could not take photographs because of three disadvantages.
1. I don't have a camera but my friends do.
2. The car moved along so did my van.
3. Even if I had a camera i couldn't take any photos cause I was on my way to school.

My only wish is to drive a car in my teens & that car would be Endeavour Limo.

Labels:

5 Responses so far.

  1. "My only wish is to drive a car in my teens & that car would be Endeavour Limo."

    Really?! Come on!!! Limos are the worst ones to drive dude. You cannot play around cause you are worried about the edges during any road play. Endeavour Limo would be a nightmare unless and until you want to just cruise at slow speeds with really heavy bass music playing in the car.

    As a teen I always wanted a Nissan 240 or 300 SX. Remember, this was before the Skyline blew me away.

    Nice to read your take here!!!

  2. Thank you ajey for your comment. The only thing which make me want to drive this car is comfort. And should I care about the edges whether they crash or not if I take it on a trial;)And I guess for extra safety the owners of the showroom will send a guide.

    And I forgot to mention one thing I don't want to buy this car just drive it(:)

  3. you want to drive a limo? you can enjoy a limo when its chauffeur driven. somehow it's too flashy to my taste... i would rather prefer a smaller but powerful car which is easy to maneuver.

  4. A very informative post, Ani.

  5. man that was cool.

Post a Comment