Pages


A heart that beats for you
Be with you during tough times
Care for you
Delight factor
Exists for you
Fight with your enemies
Give and take love
Help at the time of misery
Intimate
Joy to be with
Kick you when you are wrong
Like your every act
Make life interesting
No one can beat him
One and only
Protects you
Quite exciting
Restful
Success factor
True friend
Unique
Vibrant
Walks with you
Xcellent guide
Yes factor
Zero worries

7 Responses so far.

  1. Haaa....am the first to comment.... one word that i can is Awesome.....really awesome....

    Cummon da write more....

    Cheers
    $undar

  2. Very sweet!!!

    At your age, it is great to think of such a way to explain or define friendship. I believe anyone who reads this will attest to my comment. Well done!!!

    I wrote something about friendship as well. Visit my spot and look for "Friend". Let me know what you think.

  3. good one ani..loved it :)

  4. Very nice post ani !!!
    Its difficult to find a faithful friend if we get they are treasure. I wish u get lots of faithful frnds in ur life:)

  5. Glad to know that you know your abc.

  6. Very nice ani!!!!

  7. i need to learn my alphabets.. good work ani

    www.chronicwriter.com

Post a Comment