Pages


Stars seen dancing on the sky
moon singing a lullaby to the night
robins tucking his little one in his nest
wrapped his wing round his pets.

listen to the music of midnight
frogs croaking from the side
crickets heard chirping a song
wolves started to whistle along.

fire flies showed the way
wind followed with gay
beacon calling the ship to the shore
waves rushing to the sand so pure.

Rain began to fall on the ground
hills were green as I walked around
mists started to hide my way
dragons helped to find my way.

Labels:

14 Responses so far.

  1. nice lines...keep them coming...stick to either plural nouns or singular nouns...a bit confusing

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Thank's Manoj I corrected my mistakes :)

  4. he he baby... u corrected the mistakes but beacons? it should be beacon only... lighthouse can't be plural na? atleast in this context it shd be beacon...

  5. ani lovely as ever... loved every line... u re improving a lot dear... am really proud of my baby now.

  6. Fantasy,this is a fantastic piece. Wish I could witness such a night, though the dragon part scared me. :)

  7. thanks I corrected the Phrase:)

  8. okeey The next Poem won't be scary:)

  9. Yea, good lines!!! Keep writing!!!

  10. Thank you for chekin out my poem Brosreview. thank you for followin me too..

  11. You've just been awarded!!! Congratulations!!! Visit my spot for the award!!!

  12. Thanks a tonn!! will treasure the award :D

  13. Ani congrats dear... and it is Ajey and not Ajay... just saw you calling him Ajay in the award section.you should take a person's permission before calling them first name dear :) no offence.

  14. Like Mother!!! Like Son Ani!!!!

Post a Comment