Pages



Driving fast on a deserted road

roof down and wind uproar

I would drive, as if I am mad

feeling free with no stress or drag.



I really wish, I have a car

No one can stop me driving far

Wish I can drive as far as I can

with out any limit to mar my plan.


I am not a rebel

just fighting my troubles

Let me fight and set things right

I am grown not a kid anymore.


I understand your love for me

But one thing you forgot to see

Every fight you fight for me

Is making me lose my respect in me



2 Responses so far.

  1. nice lines...love the way you rhyme
    but fighting for you isnt a crime

    try to get that it is out of concern
    and not to see your plans or respect upturn

    we know that you are grown
    but still you are one of our own

    i want you to spread your wings and fly
    to hold you back, to stop you, i wont even try

    fly like the wind and catch the sun
    come back to us once you are done

  2. I second blacksnow ani :) yep win and come back to us we will wait for you.

Post a Comment